My everyday wars

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Estoy solo

The day started of with house meeting.Our house meeting was dead before Ernest came.I swear his got the loudest voice ever. He made the whole lichfield house alive.Ernest you rawk.Hahas.I'm like taking part in every inter-house game.I only intended to take part in floorball and netball but i've been asked to atake part in the others also.P.E was fun thanks to sadiq trying to teach me how to play american football.Thanks for teaching something new.Recess as usual our gossips.Physica really couldn't be bothered.I received a msg during physics from Along.Fara has shifted again.to ward 10d.Bed 109.It's a general ward so thank goodness.Her brain mentality is of a 6 month old baby.Wah shit sia.I dun really wanna talk about it.Cause it's causing much for me.emotionally i'm hurt.I'm gonna see her tmr.

So after physics was lit.Watched some movie.Thanks to tom cruise for being in it.It made it much more fun to watch.Last period of the day was my free period.So studying getting on with my espanol.After skul went for maths remedial.After that was netball.Shit sia.I pulled my thigh muscle.It hurts like fuck.Somemore my right leg.Really fucked sia.So netball was dame boring.I wonder why does coach never call me on to the cour to play?I tink i intimidate her.Cause even if i'm the last person she never asks me to go on.Weird.But who gives a dame.I'm going there for attendance only that is it.So that ends of today.Depressing kid signing out.


A star up in the sky
A poem to the death
Let this mistake
Bring a vivid crystal to her eyes
So drain out my lungs
Before the fluid brings a choke
I can’t inhale the sparkle of your voice

A star up in the sky
A poem to the death
Let this mistake
Bring a vivid crystal to her eyes
So drain out my lungs
Before the fluid brings a choke
I can’t inhale the sparkle of your voice

Let me walk on high wire of rusty nails
While barefoot shedding the flesh of our existance

I don’t want anybody to fall

A star up in the sky
A poem to the death
Let this mistake
Bring a vivid crystal to her eyes
So drain out my lungs
Before the fluid brings a choke
I can’t inhale the sparkle of your voice

Now’s it time
Now’s it time

The more I try
The more I lose
But today
Will you remember me ?

But today
Will you remember me ?
But today
Your eyes

Your eyes
They shine
Your eyes

Your eyes
They shine
Your eyes

Your eyes
They shine
Your eyes

Your eyes
They shine
Your eyes

Your eyes

Your eyes
They shine
Your eyes

Walking home
Street lights go out

Walking home
Street lights go out

A star up in the sky
A poem to the death
Let this mistake
Bring a vivid crystal to her eyes
So drain out my lungs
Before the fluid brings a choke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home