My everyday wars

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hand in hand

I guess this is the longest i haven't blogged recently.Have been busy.Trying to see Fara often.But with loads going on and all.I'm trying to go and see her during my free days alone.I saw her today though.So much improvement in her. Love her for being strong and pulling through.Breathing on her own.Good job fara.Just wake up in a proper condition.I miss bitching with u.U might have heard the punk comment i made bout u.Wake up and i'll change u into one.Cause u look like a punk kid.hahas.Something i say to make u happy.Probably u were laughing at me.Sorry couldn't talk to you today.I'm very sick.Haven't been taking care of myself.Worried for you,stress at skul and my own problems.Coping with everything that i dun care bout myself.just remember i'm staying strong for u no matter what.Everything would be perfect when you wake up.I miss ur voice.You gave me perfect advises.char has been doing fine.Aunty bette called me her sweet heart pumpkin.something she used to call u when u were a little girl. Everyone cares i know. I love everyone for showing their concern.I've not had fun recently.I just have no heart to have fun.But i went to amin's gig last sunday.That's my first.Lost in the city dedicated a song to you.I brokedown at gas haus.Thanks Lms for comforting me.I'm going for a gig this sat at DxO.I breakdown occasionally.Brokedown when you first woke up and yawned.I was there.I will always be there.Don't worry when you get back home.I'll be there everyday.If you go to skul i will fetch you back.Char and i will always be there no matter wat.

Skul has been a bitch.Tests started already on the 2nd week of skul.Tmr got maths test.Somemore i'm fucking sick.dunno whether to go a not.But better.Nvm even if i die by the end of the week.Just get through this week.Anyway things have been perfect.Fara waking up and a special something.so happy.Anyway taggers thanks. So yup till then depressing kid signing out.

Breathe in for luck, breathe in so deep,
this air is blessed, you share with me.
This night is wild, so calm and dull,
these hearts they race from self control.
Your legs are smooth as they graze mine,
we're doing fine, we're doing nothing at all.

My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me, so I die happy.
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
to break or bury, or wear as jewelry,
which ever you prefer.

The words are hushed, lets not get busted;
just lay entwined here, undiscovered.
Safe in here, from all the stupid questions.
"Hey did you get some?". Man, that is so dumb.
Stay quiet, stay near, stay close they can't hear...
so we can get some.

My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me, so I die happy.
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
to break or bury, or wear as jewelry,
which ever you prefer.

Hands down this is the best day I can ever remember,
I'll always remember the sound of the stereo,
the dim of the soft lights,
the scent of your hair that you twirled in your fingers
and the time on the clock when we realized it's so late
and this walk that we shared together.
The streets were wet and the gate was locked so I jumped it,
and I let you in.
And you stood at your door with your hands on my waist
and you kissed me like you meant it.
And I knew that you meant it,
that you meant it,
that you meant it,
and I knew,
that you meant it,
that you meant it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home