My shining star
Fara is giving up.her condition is getting worst.It's very saddening that she is slowly starting to stop fighting.I promise if she gives up i will too.I can't go on with life if she is gone.It just would not be the same ever again.Even if you guys are there for me.It's really different now.LMS thanks for the good shouting at yesterday.I needed that.I just cause too much problems i know.DB i'm sorry for wat i've caused.Haja thanks for being there.Stance thanks for all those hugs i needed(LmS dun be jealous.It's just friendly hugs.).Wati thanks for that good lecture yesterday.You guys make me stay strong.But this is something i stick to no matter wat.If something happens to Fara i will never forgive myself.She has given up and so would i.She was just someone i always had.Through my hard break-ups.Even when we quarelled she was there still watchin over me.She really protected me as a friend.Until my next entry.I'll be praying for you in my own way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home