Confession on a dancefloor
Tuesday i went clubbing at Attica.Again Paul twohill had to be there.I don't like him though.Guess who i saw?Justin my ex.Oh my gosh ya.He just tapped me and i was like hello. Like it's been a long time ago since i saw him last.But heard he got 5 for his N's. After that it was like dancing all night with Bikash,Diq,Han,Amin,L.M.S and stance.So fun.All my fav RnB and hip-hop songs.In the end i was like gryating with some random Ang moh guy. Ya i knw bitch.But wat the fuck.I din drink alcohol that much.Only a sip or two of L.M.S vodka with orange juice.
Next clubbing night would be at DXO.Saturday night.Another Hip-hop night for me.It's gonna be fun like big time.
My love life is like officially gone.No one sees the girlfriend material in me.It's only friend material.Even he sees me as a friend and nothing else more.I've tried so hard but we are still friends.What do i have to do to get him?Get over him?Like fuck. Kill me.I'm gonna miss his gig on sunday.I already apologised.I can't get off but so weird taking my off for him. Ah rev stop it.Head over heels already.
Anyway christmas weekend and day i'm so busy.Sat going for Ruth and grace x'mas party and then going off to work.Sunday going over my bro's godma house for an x'mas party.I haven even gotten nicole a present.She is like 3yrs old.So cute.I need to go toy r us like real soon. After that it is off to work.On x'mas day itself got x'mas lunch with my mum's company.I'm on stand by at work and it is my last day.No more work.
I can't wait for new year's eve.Drinking and enjoying our night away.It's so sad that every new year i don't get to kiss someone.I'll try to make this new year a little different.Lets see what happens though.
My new years resolution:
1.I need a boyfriend.No more flinging.
2.Study even more harder.It's my o's year.Planning to get like 18 points.
3.Wish lady alaska gets good gigs
4.Start saving more.
5.Hanging out with my bestfriend more too.I've been neglecting our friendship.
That is about it.If i have more i'll write it in my next entry.Till my next entry than.Emo punk never dies.*rabbits*
Next clubbing night would be at DXO.Saturday night.Another Hip-hop night for me.It's gonna be fun like big time.
My love life is like officially gone.No one sees the girlfriend material in me.It's only friend material.Even he sees me as a friend and nothing else more.I've tried so hard but we are still friends.What do i have to do to get him?Get over him?Like fuck. Kill me.I'm gonna miss his gig on sunday.I already apologised.I can't get off but so weird taking my off for him. Ah rev stop it.Head over heels already.
Anyway christmas weekend and day i'm so busy.Sat going for Ruth and grace x'mas party and then going off to work.Sunday going over my bro's godma house for an x'mas party.I haven even gotten nicole a present.She is like 3yrs old.So cute.I need to go toy r us like real soon. After that it is off to work.On x'mas day itself got x'mas lunch with my mum's company.I'm on stand by at work and it is my last day.No more work.
I can't wait for new year's eve.Drinking and enjoying our night away.It's so sad that every new year i don't get to kiss someone.I'll try to make this new year a little different.Lets see what happens though.
My new years resolution:
1.I need a boyfriend.No more flinging.
2.Study even more harder.It's my o's year.Planning to get like 18 points.
3.Wish lady alaska gets good gigs
4.Start saving more.
5.Hanging out with my bestfriend more too.I've been neglecting our friendship.
That is about it.If i have more i'll write it in my next entry.Till my next entry than.Emo punk never dies.*rabbits*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home