My everyday wars

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Me,Myself n I

Over at fara's place...Stayed over for a day... Went out wif mok n fara... It was fun...town was awesome...bumped into my uncle...Scary... I juz simply luv tis life...The guys were all so hot...There was tis guy hu we found cute n he turned n looked at us...It was juz meltin my heart.... Oh gosh... Went to topshop loved tis green dress bt it was 119 bucks...where the hell am i to get tat sort of money... then at zara i saw another it was red n it was 75 bucks...i might get it... I juz in luv wif dresses i dun knw why...Mb cause i'm a model nw... eeryone is lyk woah u model...well yes i am one...shockin bt hey its for the money... i'll be rich in no tym... Hehes... anyways so tat is it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home