Broken hearts
I've gotten really worst...My sickness is so irritatin...wanna get well soon... The one has left...So saddenin...I've gotta move on in life...I'm nt gonna stay on... Bt it will be hard to fall in luv again...Aft so much...I guess i will be single,wil n happy... being single is the best always... hangin till lyk forever... Goin mad n juz doin wateva i want... Tis is the most awesomw thing... to wait? NO... I'm gonna be hu i am frm nw on... I dun care if ppl dun lyk it...It's juz me... My modelling is goin well... should be startin my shows in 2 weeks tym... Next week is my last training...Finally man... my legs hurt... One hour Juz standing on heels which r so high...I can die...when i go hme n take it out...It's lyk i'm standin on heaven... Imagine if i do my shows i'll be dead... Anyways tats it...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home