I'm left waiting again
The weekends r over...It's borin all over again...i'm sick...Havin terrible headache n got flu...This is so irritating i'm sick durin the holidays...Mb it's cause i'm sleepin the whole day lyk a pig... Anyways I should get out mre... I wanna make a surprise visit to fara's place...Bt heard her workin schedule had changed... Y?... I'll try to get her new schedule frm her... i'm workin too...Modelling...Can u believe it...I'm modelling for SA arts...I went for lessons yesterday...I suck at catwalking.... I got to go hme n practice... I'm doin shows instead of photoshoots... so it's harder...I've got lessons next sun again... Haiz it's my only way to earn good bucks... Gotta go through it...
Can you believe it i'm left waiting for his fucking msg again...Ah i hate tis...Hate lovin smeone n in the end his doin tis to me...I juz dunno wat is wrong wif me...I shouldn't say him cause i knw his character... Wat went wrong wif things... I guess it's juz the ups n downs of life... I miss the past... The past...A time were we all were free and full of happiness...Really missin those tyms... Well it's life..We gotta go through it... Well my problems gettin bigger n bigger... I juz can't stay happy...
Can you believe it i'm left waiting for his fucking msg again...Ah i hate tis...Hate lovin smeone n in the end his doin tis to me...I juz dunno wat is wrong wif me...I shouldn't say him cause i knw his character... Wat went wrong wif things... I guess it's juz the ups n downs of life... I miss the past... The past...A time were we all were free and full of happiness...Really missin those tyms... Well it's life..We gotta go through it... Well my problems gettin bigger n bigger... I juz can't stay happy...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home