Amazing because it is
OMG! This internet connection just made an entire entry disappear.Now i've to re-type every single thing.Word by word.Well i'll do it.Watever i can rmb.
So i just got back from cheerleading like an hour ago.I'm gonna die if every PT is like how i went through for todays PT.Damn it. Met willy and walked out. Complaining about all the annoyance to each other.hahas. Well i need to wake up and go to skul. kok seng wants me there and Willy has no Eric.So i'm going skul.Furthermore, I saw mostly red when i saw my science.Can't afford that even though there is a grade.Since the faci seems to like me i'll try to be in class more often.
Anyways school was amazing.Firstly, It was enterprise and you know.Hot faci.Hahas.Secondly, Natt,Hot faci got us pizza hut and we all only came out with 4bucks each. I can't rmb when was the last time i ate pizza hut but the calories and fats was delicious.Thirdly,I got someone to keep me occupied in school as in online. Anand the expensive boy.Well he asked me to get him a PSP for his birthday and in return i asked him for a shopping spree for my birthday.Hahas. Well this random thing is seriously fun. So got online khaki already.hahas.
Well was watching house of dead 2 and seriously its awkward as i have the game in my lappy and all. It's an addictive game that improves your typing skills. Awesome much. I got addicted to pokemon again.Well gaming is fun as it occupies most of my time.Gaming love.
So well i'll leave it at here.Can't rmb if this was all i said.Oh yea. New blogskin for my blog soon.Hint: Its dope.So comments on it when its done.Cheers!
So i just got back from cheerleading like an hour ago.I'm gonna die if every PT is like how i went through for todays PT.Damn it. Met willy and walked out. Complaining about all the annoyance to each other.hahas. Well i need to wake up and go to skul. kok seng wants me there and Willy has no Eric.So i'm going skul.Furthermore, I saw mostly red when i saw my science.Can't afford that even though there is a grade.Since the faci seems to like me i'll try to be in class more often.
Anyways school was amazing.Firstly, It was enterprise and you know.Hot faci.Hahas.Secondly, Natt,Hot faci got us pizza hut and we all only came out with 4bucks each. I can't rmb when was the last time i ate pizza hut but the calories and fats was delicious.Thirdly,I got someone to keep me occupied in school as in online. Anand the expensive boy.Well he asked me to get him a PSP for his birthday and in return i asked him for a shopping spree for my birthday.Hahas. Well this random thing is seriously fun. So got online khaki already.hahas.
Well was watching house of dead 2 and seriously its awkward as i have the game in my lappy and all. It's an addictive game that improves your typing skills. Awesome much. I got addicted to pokemon again.Well gaming is fun as it occupies most of my time.Gaming love.
So well i'll leave it at here.Can't rmb if this was all i said.Oh yea. New blogskin for my blog soon.Hint: Its dope.So comments on it when its done.Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home