KIll me if u must
Damn it.I just read his blog.Shouldn't have done it.I know i'm gonna break down into tears any moment now.But i've been holding back for so long.Shit i shouldn't have read his blog. I hate this.I just made a bet that i would go into depression during exams but it seems it will be earlier.I rather kill myself then be in depression again.I knew it all along something was wrong.Why the fuck must my instincts be right?I hate this right now.Wah somemore tmr is Fara's birthday.Should i go down? My bestfriend sia.Why must i be so fucking screwed up.It seems i shall stick to a decision that i've been wanting for along time.Ah fuck.I never wanted it to end this way though.But well it seems a decision must be taken. I knew it when there were cold shoulders and my long days of wait. Rev why? I know Fara is angry with me too.Isn't it best to do what i've wanted to do. So i shall.Well,I'll be gone for sometime.Lonely days i need for sometime.Do take care of urselfs guys.This i guess is my last time.Any hush decisions i make will be known when i've really taken them. Dun bother talking to me anymore.U've done enough damage to kill me.Bye.Depressing kid signing out.
I'm selfish as selfish
cause your giving me a run for my money
I'm selfish as selfish
cause your giving me a run for my money
Labels: You just did

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home