This world is my stage
I've been like really tired recently and being sick and all.Damn!Sickness sucks.
So anyways i've liked watch so you think you can dance till the top 16.It's like so good but there is one routine that is not letting me go.The one that joshua nad katee dances to 'No air'.It's fucking rad. But my fave dancers are comfort and twitch in their own styles but they do rock the other cheorgraphies as well.It is just a Gnarly season. Got to watch it to believe it.
I went to cold storage thinking that my green tea will be waiting there calling my name but well they din stock it up.Cheebitic.On my way out i saw al ittle girl sitting on the floor of the baby section reading a book and it got me thinking.When i was young the world seemed so easy to live in but now its all on my shoulders. Damn i wanna be young again and maybe forever.
Like seriously wat the hell is with all the couples? Being with someone is just heartpain.It doesn't matter if you love them anymore cause somehow or rather you get hurt.I dun want to feel that anymore.
Alright i'm not going school tmr caus of certain probs at home.I'm braiding my hair this friday and i'm drinking this sat.Like yeah to an awesome week and finally CHEERS!
So anyways i've liked watch so you think you can dance till the top 16.It's like so good but there is one routine that is not letting me go.The one that joshua nad katee dances to 'No air'.It's fucking rad. But my fave dancers are comfort and twitch in their own styles but they do rock the other cheorgraphies as well.It is just a Gnarly season. Got to watch it to believe it.
I went to cold storage thinking that my green tea will be waiting there calling my name but well they din stock it up.Cheebitic.On my way out i saw al ittle girl sitting on the floor of the baby section reading a book and it got me thinking.When i was young the world seemed so easy to live in but now its all on my shoulders. Damn i wanna be young again and maybe forever.
Like seriously wat the hell is with all the couples? Being with someone is just heartpain.It doesn't matter if you love them anymore cause somehow or rather you get hurt.I dun want to feel that anymore.
Alright i'm not going school tmr caus of certain probs at home.I'm braiding my hair this friday and i'm drinking this sat.Like yeah to an awesome week and finally CHEERS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home