My everyday wars

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Truly, Madly and Deeply

I know i look like crap.ahahahahahahs!
The whole group
This is what happens when 2 ppl try to take a pic at once.ahahahahahahas!
I sweaar i dun understand her. She loves taking pics of me when i am eating or drinking.
Mash potato is love=)
Feet!

I'm on my death bed for sure.I feel like germs just suck the fucking daylights outta you. The laack of energy is really something not for a hyper person like me.It was a wrong decision sleeping the aircon when i hada mild flu and now i made it worst just cause i wanted to pamper myself for a night.Screw this sick feeling.ERGH!


Yes this means that i din go school and i just stayed home.But i din sleep for like 16 hours like on tuesday. I woke up at 3 and went off to my granny's place after refreshing myself. Oh wells...it wasn't reall a boring friday i can say but i could have made it more enjoyable by being in school. but i think i would have died on the long journey to school.ahahahahahhs!


Alrighty. I guess i dun need to go to the theatre to catch never back down when i can watch it in my own room but its gonna take forever but i save the bloody ticket money.I'll get wanted from willy and i'm done with all the movies i wanna watch.The next round is coming such as hellboy and batman.Yep all the marvel comic movies.Online buddy and me had a talk bout the recent movies.It's really a good year for movies and its only july.Looking forward to more thought.


Anyways i got pics from the last outing with the group.So enjoy them and i guess i'll try bringing myself to the 24 hours to get food cause i crave meat now.So cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home