My everyday wars

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Breaking and Entering

I feel like every single thing that i've always wanted to type in this box has been written in my head. I write it from every thing that i experience such watch and listen.It all means something to me.Why is it that i've never written anything that has not already been thought of?another question that will be left to be pondered upon.
Have been watching movies and drama series this past 2 days and today has been no different. So i watched breaking and entering last night.Damn how amazing would it be if a men character such as will francis walked into my life.Things would be how i want them to be.Honesty.I love that from a guy.Other than a men such as him walking into my life.The movie i would say is 2 thumbs up.A movie you should watch if u wanna cry and to just feel.
I finally got to catch gossip girl episode 17.Yeah!four words for this episode.Georgina is a bitch.
Oh and i've said that i got hooked back to one tree hill.Well i'm at season 5 episode one.How much one tree hill has made me think about life.I love how they put what they are going through in words.It's like poems that you always want to hear and you can just play it over and over again.
Quotes,Metaphors,poems and different ways of putting life into words.Oh our most favourite way that we always hear about life.LYRICS!yea.hahas.
Okay this post is damn random i know.But i'm putting my randomness into words and things i wanna say.So tonights movie is Saving Private Ryan.Blood and tears are sure to be shed.So this is to the wasted blood and tears.Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home