My inner ness
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I had to do this.Espana all the way ya'll.Support the ones who never give up..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Skul was awesome as usual.I was so tired that i din even bother wat i said but then again its just me.I say wat i wanna say.hahas. Being back in class finally completes my week cause they make me happy.The only happiness i look forward to and amaliah as well.Hahas. Cause both of us go mad cause we're nocturnal beings. Well enterprise is always fun with natt(Faci).His just the dopest teacher ever.You can be playing DTXmania and drumming to linkin parks in the end as loud as you want but he wouldn't say anythin.He'll sing along as well.Awesome faci he is. Thats why i'm starting to like enterprise and have made it a point to be present every lesson.
So after skul din slack with willy and Eric sadly but my cousies classmate,Denise wanted to see me.So we 3 went down to Novena as she wanted to go to cotton on.Walked around they bought slippers and cam-whored like hell.Left novena at around 8.30 to take train back.Happily bumped in amaliah.hahas.I was tryin to get her and her phone was dead but we ended up bumping into each other.Wonderful.hahas.As usual doing crazy stuff during the short train ride.hahas.GO CITY HALL SING THE RIVER SONG.hahas.
Today ended sucky.Thanks to unwanted ppl causing conflict. Ya you turned me to act like a bitch towards.You were asking for it.Cause i asked nicely since yesterday.But dun bother right.Since i got screwed cause of you.I think the friendship doesn't matter.I have better friends who treat me much more better out there.This people only think of themself.
I'm not gonna spoil my mood over unwanted problems.I had a fun day and i'm happy.So here are the pics.Lazy to collage them.Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home