My everyday wars

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Dead poet's society

Dead poet's society was amazing. I really loved it. It's more for the literatured people or the poem loving people. But darn it was good. The ending was never ending crying.I loved it and i was rooting for the prof. Actors: Robin williams and Ethan hawke. Amazing like seriously. Watch it if you love poems.I'm serious.

So i was like uber tired again today. Three days in total, being deprived of sleep. Damn it. Thank goodness F1 is on monday. which means i'll skip watching the qualifiers as usual. I love canadian grand prix as the track is awesome. It is my most favourite track from the whole season. So i'll be sleeping till late tomorrow or more like today.

I'm angry as my father din subscribe to the channels that has euro.It's like everyday at 12a.m and 2.45am has got a match. I'm gonna miss all of it. I wanna catch the spain and portugal matches especially. Damn it. Wrath.

Ciara is an amazing dancer. So is Adam sevani and Rob hoffeman. I love watching them. My step up 2 cannot be opened.Which saddens me so much. Need to do something bout it soon.

Can't wait for tues and i'm out. cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home